admin user, or any user who has Adminisrator privilege can access the Admin panel of FileAgo to do sensitive tasks like managing users and groups, or configuring FileAgo.
As mentioned previously, the
admin user does not have any disk space of its own, and so it cannot be part of a group, or upload any files.
admin user logs into the dashboard, the user is automatically redirected to the Admin panel.
However, if a normal user has administrator privileges, he/she can access the Admin panel by choosing the option
Admin Panel from the top right dropdown menu, as shown in the screenshot below.
Once inside the Admin Panel, you will see that it is divided into 6 sections:
- Users - for user management
- Groups - for group management
- Devices - for device management
- Settings - for configuring FileAgo
- LDAP Settings - for integrating FileAgo with AD/LDAP server
- Event Logs - to view log of all past events